Meaning in Life
For most of my adult life, I have supported myself and others that struggled with mental, physical and spiritual challenges such as post-traumatic stress disorder, loss, depression and anxiety, addiction, chronic illness, burnout, and divorce recovery. Life will always present us with challenges, some easy and some incredibly difficult. What’s important is knowing that when you get to a certain point when feeling a certain way so frequently is not normal, that you reach out for help. I know that asking for help can be difficult, but every journey starts with a single step. Moving through the pain and struggles will help you see that every challenge is a learning opportunity from which you gain strength and resilience. As it’s been said many times, “If you don’t feel, you can’t heal”.
Ask yourself if you’re satisfied with fleeting moments of joy or clarity, and turn away from acknowledging how your life may be plugged with unhealthy habits? Do you feel numb, uninspired and tired of your routine life? Are you mired by commitments and obligations and feel there’s no way out? Have you lost your creative spark and joy in life?
If the result of your life’s efforts has left you with an anesthetized “Is that all there is?” feeling, then your process of seeking value and essence most likely falls in between hope and reality. If it falls within despair, please continue reading.
Life Process Transformation™ is for anyone who is:
- feeling blocked and frustrated
- at crossroads
- feeling overwhelmed with responsibilities and obligations
- suffering from burnout
- feeling they’ve run out of options
- caring for loved ones who are gravely ill and feeling emotionally spent
- operating on automatic
- lacking an authentic Self
- running away from commitment
- often repeating the same mistakes
- not happy with their decisions, or not able to make any in the first place
- worrying a lot, or preoccupied with thoughts
- aching from some sense of loss or grief
- overly sensitive to criticism
- accessing emotions that are either over indulgent or overly practiced
- suffering from depression or anxiety, or panic attacks
- engaging in self-destructive behaviours or relationships
- taking unnecessary risks
- struggling with mental or physical health issues
- reminded regularly of the separation that exists between your present state of life and where you really want to be…
If you’re exhausted from running after the next best-thing-that-will-improve-your-life-and-shed-light-on-what-you-need-to-purchase/change/connect with, then Life Process Transformation™ is something you really need to investigate.
I wish to pay forward the generosity of Viola Fodor, health professionals, family and peers who have helped me on my daily journey towards greater serenity. I value honest communication, authenticity, problem solving and confronting challenges gently. I recognize the importance of self-care and the benefit it has on Mental Health. I believe helping others is a part of my journey and I’m here to listen, share, and give you hope.